Your phone number and email address are the only ways that either Valve, CMD, or the shipping carrier are able to contact you if there is a problem with sending you the Reward. Depending on your country, carriers may contact you via phone or email if there is a problem with delivering your item. Your email address is also how you receive you tracking number to view the status of your shipment.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Update My Shipping / Contact Information?
- Additional Tracking & Carrier Information
- Why did the estimated ship date change?
- When will my Replacement Ship?
- Yunda Express Called Me to Verify My Address
- It is past the estimated delivery date and I still don't have my Reward!
- Why Hasn't My Shipment's Tracking Updated?
- Can You Redirect The Reward To A Different Address After it Has Shipped?
- I'm Moving, When Should I Update My Address?
- Is Shipping Free?