Your phone number and email address are the only ways that either Valve, CMD, or the shipping carrier are able to contact you if there is a problem with sending you the Reward. Depending on your country, carriers may contact you via phone or email if there is a problem with delivering your item. Your email address is also how you receive you tracking number to view the status of your shipment.
Articles in this section
- 2017 & 2018 Collector's Baby Roshan Update
- When is my Reward Shipping?
- How Can I Update My Shipping / Contact Information?
- It is past the estimated delivery date and I still don't have my Reward!
- Why did my batch number change?
- Why am I in this batch?
- What is the "Batch" field in my order?
- I Cant Login to the TI8 Battle Pass Rewards Portal
- How do I Know You Received My Address Change?
- What Is The "Confirmation Number" In My Order?