Most private carriers like FedEx, DHL, or UPS charge an additional brokerage fee for an item to clear through customs, even if no duties or taxes are due. We use postal carriers because they do not charge an additional fee for passing the item through customs, they simply request any duties / taxes associated with the shipment are paid.
Articles in this section
- Why did the estimated ship date change?
- My Batch number says "TBD", what does that mean?
- I'm moving, do I need to change my address for each order?
- When will my Replacement Ship?
- Yunda Express Called Me to Verify My Address
- Batch 8 Address Confirmation
- Aegis Customs Information
- Why Hasn't My Shipment's Tracking Updated?
- Can You Redirect The Reward To A Different Address After it Has Shipped?
- How Do I Know Which Order Is Tied To What Reward?