During the International Battle-Pass Rewards Program we ship to over 180 different countries using an assortment of shipping carriers globally. Depending on the destination country, our shipping partners may hand off the reward to a local courier or federal post office for final mile delivery.
Sometimes there may be issues with the final delivery of the reward in which you will need to contact the shipping carrier before you can receive your package. Instances where contacting the carrier may be essential for delivery are:
- If you have provided an incorrect email or phone number and the carrier cannot contact you
- If you have provided an incorrect or incomplete shipping address
- If you owe taxes or duties before collecting your reward
- If your country requires identification before delivering a package
- In the event of one or multiple Failed Deliveries
- In the event that pickup is required from a; Post Office, Carrier Affiliate, or Parcel Locker
In other cases, you may just want more detailed updates regarding your reward. Our tracking platform provides a convenient and easy way to check the status of your reward, but sometimes checking tracking directly with the carrier provides the fastest real-time updates.
If you reside outside of China, please use this link to check for more detailed tracking for your shipment. The link will provide the specific carrier used for your shipment, or you can look at the list below to see the potential carriers delivering your package based on your country:
|Denmark||GLS / POST NORD|
|Finland||POSTI / POST NORD|
|France||COLISSIMO / COLIS PRIVEE|
|Germany||DEUTSCHE POST/ DPD|
|Greece||DHL / HELLENIC POST|
|Hungary||GLS / MAGYAR POST|
|Italy||SDA / GLS|
|Luxembourg||DC / GLS|
|Malta||DHL / MALTA POST|
|Poland||DPD / POLSKA POST|
|United Kingdom||ROYAL MAIL / YODEL / PARCELFORCE / HERMES|
|All Other Countries||Your Country's Federal Postal Carrier|
Article is closed for comments.